Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BECKoning in a new era


Almost arrived...our wedding is the day after tomorrow!

After all the excitement, plans and preparations, endless hours of help from our incredible families, and seemingly continuous to-do lists...our wedding day is really almost here. Ryan's been wonderful reminding this Type A, get-it-done-yesterday girl that all the details really don't matter. And he's right.

What really matters is that we love each other and are joining our lives together, sealed in the House of God where we can unite ourselves with Him as we start a new family. We are so blessed to have such wonderful, supportive families and friends who love us so much. Thank you for your loving support.

I'm grateful beyond words to be here now, BECKoning in this new era with Ryan.

Next time I post I will be Mrs. Beck!

Love,
Crystalee

2 comments:

  1. Crystalee I love you! I am SO excited for you and Ryan!! You are are PERFECT for each other!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you started a blog! Congrats on your wedding... you're going to be a beautiful bride! I try not to give out unsolicited advice, but I will advise this... as hard as it might be, get some sleep! Enjoy your day and your sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete