Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Brotherly Reunion


Beck family breaking news: Welcome home, Randy!

Our brother Randy returned from his two-year LDS mission to Vina del Mar Chile today. I was sad to miss the airport reunion, but couldn't take time off work. Ryan carved time into his school schedule to join the Beck family at the SLC airport. (Since he didn't supply me with a single picture of today's blissful family reuniting, I figure this old picture of Randy and Ryan in a German BMW Exhibit will suffice for blog purposes.) Vrrooommm, vrrrooommm ... more family adventures ahead!

We're so glad you're back, Randy. You've been in our prayers for two years, and I'm excited to get to know you now as your sister-in-law, since I was just "Ryan's girlfriend" when you left.

Oh, and BYU-Idaho ladies, prepare yourselves. You have a stud coming your way soon!

P.S. This picture hints at the next blog post coming soon: His & Hers: Car Genius v. Oblivious (I'll let you guess who is which)

No comments:

Post a Comment